Just Peachy......

We are back in Texas, actually we have been here for awhile now. It's good to be home!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New Years Thoughts

I know this is late…….better late than never. Anyways, I have been thinking about the things that I would like to work on and maybe change about myself. These are not resolutions, just things about my self that I want to work on.

Things I need to do and work on......
Work out more and eat less, well eat better.
Save more, spend less.
Being more positive.
Find a hobby.


There is also some things that I want to do this year. At the end of this year I want to look back and think of this year as productive.

Things I want to accomplish............
Quite smoking.
Go on a trip somewhere I have never been.
Buy my first house.

I know there is more things that I want to change and there is more things that I want to do, but I can not think of them right now.

What do you want to do with your year the make it better and more productive?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM , Blogger Krit said...

    Read my bible.

    Be kind.

    Manage my time better.

    Stay healthy.

    Show my love to loved ones more.

     
  • At 5:55 AM , Blogger NLPRacing said...

    In random order...

    Lose about 20 pounds

    Work on my business a little more and maybe even turn a profit

    Get all my home projects done

    Spend more time with Sunny & the kids

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home