Just Peachy......

We are back in Texas, actually we have been here for awhile now. It's good to be home!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Have to admit...

I have to admit that I am loving myspace. I thought it would be too much work and annoying. But actually its really fun. I have been able to connect with some people that I have not spoken to in a really long time. I have also been having fun doing all the different quizzes and posting them. I try to change them every few days. I still have a long way to go on learning all the neat stuff you can do on myspace, but I am getting there.
Who else out there has a myspace page?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM , Blogger Krit said...

    I nearly gave up on my blog so adding to my stuff to keep up with with My Space doesn't sound that appealing.

     
  • At 7:51 PM , Blogger Marie said...

    With myspace there is not a whole lot to keep up with, unless you want too. It's fun to which it up, do quizes and surveys. You can post blogs and bullitin. You should consider giving it a try. You might like it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home